Commercial Accountant role for an International Manufacturing company paying up to £42,000 + benefits.
Hays are delighted to be working with an international manufacturing business who have a £60m + site in the Runcorn area. This profitable and innovative company have been at the forefront of their market for many years and invest heavily in R&D to continue developing their products. The UK site is large and profitable with a number of key functions including all of UK finance, marketing, HR, IT etc.
As Commercial Accountant you will ensure the production and control of all financial and management information together with short and long term strategic planning to meet all internal and external business needs and deadlines.
Main duties will include -
- Production of monthly flash reports and responsibility for reporting by the relevant deadline.
- Production of monthly MMR reports and responsibility for reporting by the relevant deadline.
- Reporting and development of Key Performance Indicators.
- Supporting local management in controlling and managing the costs within budget.
- Reviewing expenditure within cost centres by detailed reviews with departmental managers.
- Development of functional KPIs with departmental managers.
- Monthly sales and business brochure reporting.
- Working with local management, production of fully supported budget and successive forecasts for allocated business streams and cost centres.
- Support the business in reviewing opportunities for new and renewed contracts.
- Maintenance of the UK Group's reporting systems on SAP, including cost centres, profit centres, hierarchies and material masters.
This is an ideal opportunity for a finalist or recently qualified accountant who is looking to secure a fast paced commercial role with a view to progressing to a Financial Controller role in the next 2 - 3 years. You will be working for a highly progressive FD who has been promoted from within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104753