Commercial Finance Analyst
Work with senior stakeholders to provide relevant analysis, provide management information and work on the short and long term business strategy that benefits the company.
A multinational business in Surrey that offers plenty of progression opportunities. Our client is a household name and globally known.
- Work with Business Leaders with understanding the financial implications of a business decision through production of ad hoc analysis and ongoing tracking of business performance
- Assist strategic direction of Product, ensuring the business is on track to achieve its strategic objectives
- Assist Business Leaders in our pricing strategy ensuring this is consistent with front end businesses and appropriate for market position
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge to the Land business with the aim of maximising profits and achieving their strategic objectives
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Provide relevant analysis to the Finance Director and senior stakeholders
- Develop and maintain reporting processes and systems which allow businesses to report and track KPIs
- Provide support and cover for other team members
Strong excel skills
Ideally have a degree
£45,000 - £55,000 + 20% Bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79041532