Accounts Payable Clerk
Our Warrington Based client is looking for an experienced, immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk for a 3-6 month temporary placement to work with a successful business who are going through continued year on year growth. The successful candidate will be required to start as soon as possible.
* Create, maintain and update supplier accounts
* Resolve queries in a timely and efficient manner via internal and external liaison
* Deal with high volumes of invoices, matching, batching and coding
* Reconciliations of supplier statements
* Manage the Accounts Payable inbox promptly and accurately ensuring escalations are managed
* Monitor and clear invoice register
* Process improvement, identify problems and suggest solutions
* 1 / 2 years Purchase Ledger experience
* Intermediate excel skills
* Effective communication and presentation skills
* Strong organisation and time management skills
Please send a CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79135419