SAP Analyst Developer
As an Analyst/Developer within the small change and maintenance team you will own the design and develop enhancements of modifications to our existing SAP systems. You will be a functional expert in SAP CMS/FI and Streamserve and have a good understanding of current business practices. Your role will involve working closely with the System Analyst and the Testers in the team to understand business requirements and assist in identify solution options and assess the technical feasibility. You will perform technical design analysis where required and be a strong communicator at all levels being a team player is a must, as is sharing knowledge to find new solutions whilst working to best practises to deliver high quality results.
- Work with the SAP System Analyst to understand the technical feasibility of solution options.
- Analyse new requirements to inform the solution design.
- Design new SAP based solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing SAP systems.
- Provide third level support services in relation to the investigation and resolution of faults in production.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of open production faults.
- Investigate defects detected in Unit, System and User Acceptance Testing and provide fixes within agreed response times.
- Provide knowledge transfer to IT Service Delivery, IT Support, IT Development team and other stakeholders where required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced Software Developer (SAP) with high level of programming ability, and a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Experience of working across all aspects of a complete systems development life cycle.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into a technical solution
- Functional and technical knowledge of SAP ERP systems such as contract management, finance and documentation presentation business systems and processes.
- Ability to prioritise, self-manage work in a highly collaborative working environment with others.
- Proven fault fixing experience within defined service levels.
Previous SAP experience in the following:
- ABAP development
- Workbench: ABAP-OO
- SAP WEBDYNPRO for ABAP
- Basic SAP Transport Management
- Good general knowledge in the use of the SAP development tools.
- Previous experience of working closely with the business in the resolution of production faults and design and development of small changes.
Do you fancy having a soft top for the summer or 4x4 for the winter or how about having a Caravelle for that weekend away with the family camping? Then joining VWFS could be the answer; we change our cars every 4 months or 8,000 miles and the choice is yours. As part of our broader benefits packages, we offer some great benefits designed to make your life easy and look after your wellbeing and your family’s.
More benefits than you expected?
- Employee Car Ownership scheme (changed every 4 months)
- 2x Loan Car for your family member’s (changed every 6 months)
- Fuel Card
- Ducati Bikes discount
- Private medical insurance (with family cover available at reasonable rates)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life assurance cover (4 x basic salary)
- Auto-Enrolled Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Onsite Wellbeing Centre
- On-site concierge services
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79137665