Senior Finance Analyst
A household name in the Technology, Media and IT industry, our client seeks a true Finance Business Partner and Analyst to join the fastest growing segment in their business. The role is responsible for providing high quality financial support and actionable information on key metrics and engaging with the sector teams to understand the underlying drivers of business performance, as well as enabling them to prioritize decisions.
The role is responsible for providing high quality financial support and actionable information on key metrics and engaging with the sector teams to understand the underlying drivers of business performance, as well as enabling them to prioritize decisions. The individual will play an important role in supporting the derivation and execution of business strategy, managing and forecasting operating expenses to deliver profitable growth, assisting the business in developing business cases for continued investment and appraising M&A opportunities.
We require an individual with strong analytical and communication skills and somebody who is comfortable talking to both finance and non-finance stakeholders. In addition, the individual should have a strong background in financial modelling and be confident to work independently.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Proactively engage with business partners to provide analysis and insight to assist with operational, commercial and strategic decisions and investment choices
- Support the business to develop and enhance commercial arrangements around how products are priced and sold
- Work with the business to create new investment proposals (both organic and inorganic)
- Support of long-term revenue and expense projections
- Lead forecasting and annual planning of expenditure including coordination with the business and prioritization of initiatives
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA or other relevant accountancy qualification
- Post qualified experience, with preferably a background in IT, Tech or Business Support
- Business Partnering experience is essential
- Exceptional Excel skills & Financial Modelling experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Board-Level stakeholders
- Base Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 DOE
- Bonus: 10%
- Excellent Corporate Benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78973911