UX/UI Designer x3
I have the pleasure of working with one of the North West's most renowned companies. They are looking for 3 UX/UI designers to join their wider E-commerce team as they look to grow their UX function and put it at the forefront of their digital projects in the coming years.
In an environment that your ideas are listened to – you will take your informed concepts through wireframing, into Photoshop, and then work closely with their front-end dev team to make sure everything is accesible to the customers.
A few things about you
You’re a highly talented UX designer with an exceptional portfolio showcasing all your own work. You’ll also have an excellent understanding of what drives digital media from a commercial perspective.
- Solid understanding of UI design and UX design principles
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Highly creative with a strong sense of design and aesthetic
- Excellent conceptual, layout, colour and typographic skills
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Creating web pages and journeys that fulfil an objective
- Great presentation / workshop skills
- Proficient with CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of site speed and optimisation techniques
- Related degree or equivalent experience
This is a great opportunity to project your career forwards with a business that not only values their staff but promotes them and pushes them forwards with opportunities to work in different business areas as well as opportunities for internal progression.
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency