Payroll & Systems Advisor
- Achieve remarkable things
- Experience a culture that empowers and inspires
- Create things that the rest of the world only dream of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Moog are recruiting for an experienced Payroll & Systems Advisor to be based at our site in Tewkesbury. Working closely with the HR Payroll and Reporting Consultant you will be an integral part of the Moog UK HR Shared Service Team in a role that is business critical.
As Payroll & Systems Advisor you will support the preparation and processing of multiple full cycle monthly payrolls for 1000 employees across our UK sites. You will export monthly overtime, travel and sickness hours from our Time and Attendance system to import into the payroll software and will be responsible for reconciling, preparing and running various payroll & analysis reports for other departments and 3rd party providers. You will upload monthly Earnings files to capture any new starters who need to be auto enrolled and Monthly BACS payroll files.
Compliance and working to deadlines will come as part of the course and this is something you’ll be used to within previous roles. You will validate the monthly Real Time Information and end of year data files prior to sending to HMRC and will ensure compliance with HMRC statutory requirements at all times. You’ll also be customer facing as you are asked for support or advice from staff within the business.
The HR department are a close team of professionals who will welcome you as part of that team. We’ll appreciate the expertise and existing knowledge you bring and encourage you to grow your skills in order to develop your career at Moog.
- Proven experience of running a full cycle payroll involving all aspects of PAYE, RTI and Auto- enrolment together with HMRC procedures.
- Experience of uploading the monthly BACS payroll files, HMRC and third party provider payments.
- Experience of exporting data from a Time and Attendance system. Ideally Autotime or similar system
- Ability to understand and process Forms P45 and New Starter Declarations and all associated payroll tasks such as manual payroll calculations together with statutory payment calculations for SSP, Company Sick Pay, SMP, Company Maternity Pay, SAP, SPP and SHPP
- Experience using Peoplesoft Global Payroll software within a medium sized business is desirable.
- A background of running payroll within an industry that involves shifts such as manufacturing or engineering would be useful
High technology, diversity and performance are at the forefront of our success which means working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction and better rewards.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79007986