Our client, suppliers and installers of quality lifting and securing equipment are looking to recruit an experienced crane maintenance engineer/technician on a permanent basis.
Working as part of an established team you will be carrying out:
- Planned maintenance, installation and breakdown cover.
- Electrical & Mechanical fault finding.
- Cleaning, testing and inspecting of equipment and components.
- Calibrate remote & pendant systems.
- Install catenary wires & hard wiring the Crane to the electrics.
- Experience undertaking Mechanical & Electrical maintenance on Cranes/Hoists.
- Preferably 17th edition qualified.
- Knowledge of LOLER regulations.
Crane equipment will include electrical hoists and overhead factory cranes.
Mon - Thurs 8:00AM - 4:30PM.
Fri - 8:00AM - 3:30PM.
x1.5 after normal working hours.
x2 weekends & bank holidays.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78992986