Edward Carter are hiring for a permanent .NET Developer on behalf of a leading client in Woolwich.
Are you looking for a great organisation to work for?
Would you like to work in a dynamic and use the latest technology?
Then we have an excellent opportunity for you:
The main function of the role is to work as part of a small and dynamic team that realises software solutions for the growing business. You will work in an agile environment that will involve all aspects of the software development lifecycle focusing mainly on coding, testing and deployment.
* .NET Experience
* C# Experience
* Experience in WinForms & ASP.NET MVC
* Experience in SQL & TFS
* Experience in Xamarin.Android & Xamarin.Forms
* Design stable and reliable databases
* Responsible for developing, testing, improving & maintaining bespoke in house applications
* Test products in controlled, real situations before going live
* Documenting & creating testing scripts
* System maintenance & upkeep
* Collaborate with project team to identify new requirements
* Communicate problems and issues to development & product project teams
* Knowledge of OOP- design patterns, refactoring etc.
* Understanding of dependency injection and unit testing patterns
* Knowledge of DevExpress controls
* Strong knowledge of computer programming - Any experience of Mobile Apps is desirable
* Educated to degree level
* Further qualification is preferred (I.e. - Masters)
* Agile Practitioner
.NET Developers looking to apply for this role should send CV's or call Peter Loveday on 01268 444444 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029461