Description: You will be working with one of the UK's leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from eight locations within the Home Counties region.
Working as part of our customer service teams, you will support our production team by providing replacement parts, however, sourced, in a well organised and timely manner.
- Ordering parts through a variety of sources (inc. main dealers, trade outlets)
- Issuing parts to the shop floor
- Update stock records & manage paint and consumables via company's computerised stock system
- Liaise with other departments, including reception and workshop control
- Administer parts returns and communicate exceptional items to accounts teams
- General tidying and keeping stores in good order
- Preferably, at least 2x years automotive parts experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Motor Trade Company who rewards hard work and provides opportunity to advance your skills. Please apply following the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78964866