Director of Revenue Management
Based in London, our client is a recognisable and established brand looking for a Director of Revenue Management to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a candidate with a strong academic background and experience within revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional areas. The job will involve maintaining the room inventory for the hotels as well as being responsible for maximizing revenue.
This company is a global leader within their field with locations around the world. The company is renowned for staff development and progression.
The successful individual will have great communication skills with strong problem solving and decision making abilities. It is essential that the candidate can build good relationships with both co-workers and customers and can contribute effectively to the teams. Being results driven is vital to the job as are great planning and organisational skills and business acumen.
Duties will include:
- Compiles information, analyses and monitors actual sales against projected sales
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts
- Analyses information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Updates market knowledge and aligns strategies and approaches accordingly
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities and solutions
- Establishes long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
- Takes a predetermined strategy and drives the execution of that strategy
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes
- Understands and meets the needs of key stakeholders (owners, corporate, guests, etc.)
- Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to make improvements
- Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive manner
- Acts as a liaison, when necessary, between property and regional/corporate systems support
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in London please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78930438