Systems Engineer | Real Estate | £55,000 + benefits | rolling 12 months FTC | London
Real Estate business in Central London has an opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Support Engineer to join at a time of investment in the IT department.
You will need to have experience in IT systems support, management and ideally with a broad awareness of standard Service Delivery disciplines. The role will be an equal split of both BAU and project support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the migration of existing on premise systems to Azure and Office 365.
- Assist in the scoping, planning and delivery of other future IT projects.
- Provide support for the estate's current IT infrastructure, including:
- Windows Server
- Windows client (desktop support)
- Email systems, including Exchange 2010
- SQL based applications
- Networking & hardware maintenance
- Remote user support
Experience of managing the following technologies is essential:
- Windows (server) 2008 - 2016. Windows (client) 7 - 10.
- Exchange 2010.
- Office 2013 - 2016.
- Office 365 & Azure stack.
- Citrix XenApp.
- TCP/IP networking, especially utilising Cisco products.
- Hardware support.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78976880