Financial Systems Accountant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are delighted to be recruiting temporary Financial Systems Accountant to join a large corporate organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. This role is for three months with the opportunity to apply directly for a permanent position after this period. This role will report directly to the Head of Finance.
This role will require an experienced team leader with experience of providing financial advice to colleagues / external clients on a range of operational issues including financial audits. Other key benefits will include:
- Experience of partnership working (with internal and/or external partners)
- A working knowledge of the legislative framework relating to the provision of financial services within a commercial environment.
To support the Head of Finance in the finance team's delivery of financial services to statutory financial prescribed standards. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervising members of the finance team including the allocation of work, monitoring and review of output, managing performance, development and to apply the statutory financial framework.
- Assisting in interpretation of statutory Financial Regulations
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of financial records and database management systems, including feeder file maintenance.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly financial pack - This pack to include relevant, appropriate and meaningful financial information, data and analyses as approved by the Head of Finance.
- Responsible for the preparation and updating of process maps for all company systems that hold financial data.
- Continually update a future financial plan of all costs, resource needs and time lines for any replacement systems used within the company.
Salary & Benefits
Hourly rate on offer is £14.50per hour plus holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78903835