Business Analyst, Front Office, Asset Management, Unit Trust
The individual will work closely with the investment change programme manager to provide unit trust, property and investment compliance business analyst support on a large system implementation project. The role is required to help coordinate all change activities across the respective global investment teams. The candidate will be a good communicator, ensuring that change is managed and delivered to the respective business within a structured and controlled delivery method.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience using standard business analysis techniques and the ability to deal with emerging risks and issues including delivering initial impact assessments and resolution recommendations. The candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and be quick to identify issues and dependencies that might affect the successful delivery of the team's objectives. The individual will have good organisational and negotiation skills. Must have completed work on a large scale front office delivery project within an investment manager.
Key Responsibilities: Front office Unit Trust, Real Estate & Investment Compliance
- Reporting into the global investment change manager
- Responsible for the delivery of unit trust, property and investment compliance capabilities into the global compliance teams
- Adherence to programme directives, including ways of working
- Working with the vendor implementation teams
- Responsible for business analysis, process solution and test support for the specified teams
- Capture and documentation of emerging risks and issues relating to the front office teams
- Initial issue impact analysis and escalation according to programme directives
- Support the front office Investment Change team throughout the delivery - change request process, team meetings, reviews, information sharing
- Writing and assisting in the execution of core test requirements and associated tests using the provided HP ALM template
- Managing the overlay of further business process related tests
- Provide technical skills as and when required to assist with analysis and timely reporting of data. (mainly using Word, Excel, Visio/iServer)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79043753