We are currently looking to recruit a number of Microstation Technician's to work on a prestigious Rail project based in the UK, for a 12 month+ contract. Our client are a globally renowned engineering firm and you will be working out of their Croydon office. They are also working on Metro projects in Sydney and Melbourne, and a large Rail project in Dublin. You will be working as part of large, well-established CAD team.
The successful candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Production of civil and structural models using Bentley software (e.g. AECOsim and/or Microstation)
- Coordination of the BIM model with other disciplines (using Autodesk Navisworks or Bentley Navigator)
- Ensure that company and project specific model and drawing standards are in compliance
- Manage the model and drawing submission process
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally have an HNC or HND in Civil Engineering
- Proficient with relevant software including Microstation 3D and AECOsim
- Experience working on projects within the Rail sector
- Civil / structural background
- Experience of RC Detailing would be beneficial
- Good verbal/written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Microstation Technician to work on a highly prestigious Rail project.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on 02392 603030 or email and quote 13427. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78730264