We are currently looking for a number of customer service superstars to work with one of our new and exciting clients based on the outskirts of York. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to get into a Customer Service role or anyone with past experience wanting a new challenge. There are a lot of opportunities to progress within a company who really do value their employees.
Your main responsibilities;
- Assist with admin duties.
- Answer Claims Department telephone calls in line with the departmental SLA.
- Assess claims promptly and fairly.
- Liaise with policyholders, veterinary practices and loss adjusters verbally and in writing in order to assess a claim.
- Take responsibility for processing each claim with efficiency, ensuring all facts are obtained before a decision is made.
- Calculate settlement of claims.
- Assess future underwriting risks (exclusions).
- Assist with the development of policy wordings.
- Address customer Urgents, Complaints and Appeals.
- Meet daily file and phone targets.
Own transport is a must, with the office not being based on a public transport route.
Progression opportunities are a very realistic with the company`s expansion and growth. Lots of great company benefits like free parking, free work wear, crèche, pension etc.
If you are interested in the above position then please contact Adam on 01904 62874 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79102650