Principal Temporary Works Engineer
A large construction organisation require a Principal Design Engineer on a permanent basis.
This company have been leaders in the market for many years and have a fantastic reputation in the civils market.
About the role
- The production of drawings, calculations and specifications for a diverse range of permanent and temporary works schemes, as well as the provision of buildability, construction methodology and value engineering advice for tender opportunities and for live projects across our construction business.
- Liaison with clients, project teams, subcontractors and proprietary suppliers.
- CEng MICE qualifications (preferred but not essential)
- Experience of both above and below ground temporary works design
- BIM experience and knowledge
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software, AutoCAD and common engineering analysis and design software
- Ability to interpret, analyse and critique subcontractor temporary works designs
- Geotechnical Engineering experience
- Experience of soil and ground water contamination assessment and analysis, remediation techniques and waste disposal
- Appreciation of M&E services within building construction
- Experience in incident and accident investigation and reporting
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79127782