Assistant Client Accountant
ABOUT THE ROLE
To be responsible for assisting the firm’s Client Accountants to help deliver an excellent client service with particular focus on the cash management, account reconciliations, invoice raising and assisting with month and quarter end reporting.
ABOUT THE FIRM
As the UK’s leading independent commercial property management specialist, Workman has an enviable position within the property industry. The Firm delivers to its clients an unrivalled service dedicated solely to the fundamentals of property management and building consultancy. We pride ourselves on the calibre of our employees and their unique skill sets. We offer a nationwide service, utilising the local knowledge of more than 600 employee’s and Partners working from a national office network with 11 principal offices in the UK an office in Paris and a growing presence in other European countries. Workman is currently undergoing a period of consistent and sustained growth.
LOCATION - Swindon
- Reconciling of bank accounts periodically in line with reporting requirements
- Investigating and resolving unreconciled items within 30 days
- Other accounts reconciliations as appropriate
- Assisting the Client Accountant’s with month, quarter and year end reporting
- Cash management of client funds, ensuring money is transferred in line with client requirements
- Raising of and the timely issuing of customer invoices ensuring relevant approval is obtained
- Liaising with other staff where applicable to resolve queries
- Assisting the Client Accountants with other ad hoc duties when required
- AAT qualified or minimum level 2 completed
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Organised and have attention to detail
- IT and software skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to deadlines
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
This job description does not form part of your contract of employment and the duties may be amended from time to time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79040216