Payroll Project Lead - 6 Month fixed term contract
My client is embarking on a significant business change project to replace and enhance their People systems and processes, through the implementation of a Cloud HCM solution. I am keen to speak with seasoned payroll project professionals who can successfully lead a high volume payroll implementation.
- Provide detailed payroll knowledge and technical expertise to support the vendor selection process
- Work closely with the business lead to define the business priorities and differentiators to Input to the vendor selection process
- Attend Vendor selection workshops
- Work with the Business Analyst to understand the high level 'As Is' business processes
- Own and document the payroll business requirements
- Work with the Business Analyst to define the future payroll processes and understand how they link to the other areas.
- Active involvement in the configuration of the chosen solution, gaining input and confirmation of decisions as required
- Define payroll scenarios to ensure robust testing of the chosen solution
- Work with the Business Change Manager to identify the key business process changes and determine the payroll impacts
- Gain input and support from the appropriate business functions as required
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79046264