Capital Markets Advisory, Compliance Director
This is a Capital Markets Compliance Advisory role in a mid sized Investment Bank
Mid sized Investment Bank
- Support the front office by providing appropriate levels of support to either resolve or escalate the matter being referred.
- Advise on compliance and regulatory aspects of new products.
- Assist in testing/implementation of MIFID II.
- Supporting the advisory team and ensuring that compliance policies and processes are in place and meet the needs of the department.
- Keep abreast of current and upcoming regulatory developments and assisting in incorporating them into processes and procedures.
- Provide training to the business associated
Markets product experience across fixed income and equities
Experienced compliance officer
Ideally educated to degree level
excellent package available
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79096500