Senior DC Pension Consultant
Senior DC Consultant wanted for a top Employee Benefits Consultancy in London! The successful applicant will be rewarded with a salary of up to £80000 plus an excellent benefits package.
The successful applicant will join the DC & Wealth Consulting team and be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of clients and ensuring that sales and revenue targets are met. You will support the head of practice in proposition development, business development and overall practice management.
- Contributing to the development of the DC and Wealth proposition to ensure the firm remains at the forefront of market developments
- Provide consultancy and project management for delivery of DC and Employee Benefit Solutions.
- Implementation and support of governance committees for contract based pension plan's and Master Trusts
- Producing or overseeing production of all reports, documents and communications with the client.
- Significant experience dealing with trust and contract based DC pension schemes in a similar role.
- Accomplished and BD skills
- Experience of Scheme Wind Ups and Buy in/Buy outs.
- Understanding of Group Risk products to enable cross selling of services
- Experience of Pension Transfers and Income Drawdown
- An all round communicator
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78972229