BMS Commissioning Engineer
BMS Commissioning Engineer / Building Service Commissioning Engineer required for our client based in Wigan to cover the North West. Our client is a specialist company that offer the design, service and installation of BMS control systems. The BMS Commissioning Engineer will be tasked with the final system commissioning after an installation to certify the system is operating correctly as per the project requirements and specification.
You should have previous experience working with Trend building management systems, and should be able to modify strategies and should a knowledge of Front End graphics. A knowledge of Tridium and/or Cylon would also be beneficial.
Other duties will include completing the certifying documents and results for inclusion of the sites operation and maintenance manuals. The role will be primarily field based travelling around the North West with the occasional project further afield.
BMS Commissioning Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven background with BMS / building services systems
- Experience with Trend essential
- Knowledge of Tridium / Cylon beneficial
- HND, ONC or Degree in engineering, preferably electronics
- Based in the North West, happy to travel to the office in Wigan and across the North West.
BMS Commissioning Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Negotiable £35k - £40k (DOE)
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 90% of work is North West patch
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78637772