Financial Controls Manager
If you a qualified accountant with a strong technical background currently looking for a fantastic opportunity to progress on the financial control route of a global organisation, keep reading.
This role will give you exposure to a corporate team of Big 4 ACA trained professionals based in Manchester looking after the global controls policies of this business.
I'm currently looking for Financial Controls Manager with a compliance (SOX/Internal controls/Internal Audit) background to join this global business in an exceptional time of change for their corporate team.
You will be based in their new offices in a very vibrant area of Manchester and enjoy fantastic training and development opportunities to help you grow.
- Keep an organised system for the controls change management process
- Help the with the training of key people of interest in the business that will be involved/affected by this process
- Revision and maintenance of Global Policies documentation
- Management of some internal audit processes
- Updating internal control systems
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree Educated
- Qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IIA/CIA
- Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
- Experience working in an Internal Audit/Compliance/Controls Function in multinational environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business
- Great time management & organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- Bonus on top of salary
- Additional Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Other Benefits
To apply for this role, please get in touch with Krish Jethani - Search Consultancy at or +44 (0) 161 835 8625
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79109945