Audit Compliance Manager
The Compliance Department of this top 10 firm in London aims to ensure that the firm's business is conducted in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards set by regulators and legislators.
Join the growing compliance team of this Top 10 accountancy firm in London. This role can offer an excellent work / life balance.
- Carry out hot and cold file reviews to ensure the compliance of the audit file with the Audit Regulations i.e. ISA (UK and Ireland) and Ethical Standards
- Prepare hot review reports (can be either for planning or completion or both) and cold file review reports detailing all findings, including significant and not so significant findings, subject to internal oversight prior to sending it to the RI (Responsible Individual) and the Audit Manager for their comments on the findings raised
- Hold cold file review debrief meetings with the RI and Audit Manager. Significant points and any queries from the RI and the Audit Manager are discussed at these meetings. Reach agreement with the Compliance team as to the file grade to be awarded.
- Ensure responses to hot and cold reviews are received and cleared promptly.
- Take part in the biannual presentations of Compliance findings to all qualified audit personnel
- Liaise with the Compliance Director on a regular basis with regards to any complex issues that arise whilst performing file reviews
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven experience within an audit role, ideally from a top 20 firm
- Audit exposure to clients with over 10 million turnover
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- An interest in International Standards of Auditing (UK and Ireland) and Ethical standards
Salary to to £65,000 + benefits.
This role can offer excellent work / life balance. The role is office based with no travel and flexible hours are possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79101402