Contract type: Permanent
Remuneration: Up to £25,000 dependant on skills and experience + company benefits
Our client is a leading insurance broker with offices across the UK and a great reputation for progression and employee satisfaction.
Building on the success of our existing claims team, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Advisor to join our team in our Newmarket office.
Working within a team of claims professionals, the purpose of this role is to act in the best interest of the client providing efficient, effective and appropriate insurance claims advice.
We are looking for candidates with claims experience, ideally gained within the commercial insurance sector, that combine strong communication, telephone and administration skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results.
- To act as a primary point of contact for clients and establish effective relationships with both clients and insurers offering client centric claims solutions.
- Advise clients on policy guidelines referring to claims
- Identify new business opportunities and feedback to appropriate Manager/Director.
- Develop working relationships with insurers and other providers to ensure service levels for the Group are maintained and developed.
- Ensure that telephones are answered within three rings wherever possible.
- Work in accordance with the Telephone, Fax and Email Preference Service.
Skills and experience:
- 5 years' experience within insurance claims- essential
- At least 2 years' experience within commercial insurance- desirable
- Experience within a brokerage- desirable
- Customer focused with strong relationship management and account handling skills
- Professional communication and strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of working within SLA's with the ability to meet and exceed KPI's
- Effective team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Cert CII qualified or prepared to work towards
- Acturis knowledge is desirable
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79028832