Position: Financial Analyst
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract x 6 Months (Part Time - Mon - Weds, 24 hours per week)
Closing Date for Applications: 10th January 2018
For the role of Financial Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide analysis of customer data for the senior Finance team to review.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
* Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies and quality procedures.
* Understand and comply with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of Practice
* To provide accurate information on a timely basis for the Finance team to review
* Completion & analysis of weekly Quicks for review by senior finance team
* Preparation & co-ordinating of monthly customer period pack ready for review by senior finance team
* Liaise with Accenture on any accounting issues
* Carry out ad hoc financial analysis and requests as required by senior finance team and other managers
* Provide cover holiday and absence for administration duties in the absence of the Finance team members
* Prepare financial reports for review, to strict timescales
* Support the finance team in the preparation of Month end trading
* Month end trading reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations
* CRD ( Fleetcost ) accruals
* Monthly preparation of BSR & OBR reports
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player as well as team leader skills
* Experience of working within budgetary constraints
* IT literate (Excel)
* Analytical approach to problem solving
* Process management skills
* Experience of working in finance environment
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Facts and Figures
DivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAIN Employment TypeTemporary Part-Time
Business UnitDHL Supply Chain UK Contract TypeTempory (6 months)
LocationKettering Working Hours
Job TypeFinance & controlling Shift RequirementDay time only
Career LevelSupport & Administratives Relocation OfferedNone
Responsible for Travel RequiredNo Business Travel
Reports to Travel ExtentNone
Target Hire Date09/01/2018 Work Permit RequiredYes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78973447