Exceptional venture funded e-commerce business specialising in retail are looking for an experienced accountant (3-5 years +) to oversee key accounting operations (part-time 2-3 days per week) by controlling and verifying financial transactions, focused on revenue generation and stock management.
Part-time Bookkeeper - 2-3 days per week.
- Reconcile final 'net-take' orders with affiliate revenue received from networks, e.g. LinkShare, Rakuten, etc.
- Once process established, verify and reconcile on a weekly basis
- Produce error free reconciliation and control reports
- Spot errors and report variances so corrective action can be taken
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document these business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Liaise with our Finance Manager to improve financial procedures
- Proven accounting experience (3-5 years +)
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Experience with financial control processes and reconciliation
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, e.g. SAGE
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Part-Time only
Exceptional venture funded e-commerce business - The company is a start-up e-commerce business specialising in retail.
Based in central London
Fashion Retail, Fashion Data, E-Commerce
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £32,000 pro-rata
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79019095