IT Systems Engineer (Windows / Azure / O365)
IT Systems Engineer (Project focused) | £55,000 + benefits | London
IT Systems Engineer working with Azure / Office 365 required on a permanent basis for a leading Real Estate business in Central London to join at a time of growth and investment in their IT department.
You will have the opportunity to support their IT systems and drive awareness best practice of Service Delivery disciplines. The role will involve both BAU and project support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the migration of existing on premise systems to Azure and Office 365.
- Assist in the scoping, planning and delivery of other future IT projects.
- Provide support for the estate's current IT infrastructure, including:
- Windows Server
- Windows client (desktop support)
- Email systems, including Exchange 2010
- SQL based applications
- Networking & hardware maintenance
- Remote user support
Experience of managing the following technologies is essential:
- Windows (server) 2008 - 2016. Windows (client) 7 - 10.
- Exchange 2010.
- Office 2013 - 2016.
- Office 365 & Azure stack.
- Citrix XenApp.
- TCP/IP networking, especially utilising Cisco products.
- Hardware support.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79034687