Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Qualified Fund Accountant to join a Real Estate Investment Fund based in the City of London.
Due to rapid expansion and multiple acquisitions of late, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation and become a key member of the finance team.
Duties for this Qualified Fund Accountant position include the following but are not restricted to:
- Responsible for the draft accounts preparation for delivery to the fund controller
- Production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and investor reporting
- Completion of the Joint Venture consolidations for the Group
- Perform the month end processes and reconciliations which include the general ledger maintenance, BS reconciliation, intercompany balances and posting journals
- Working closely with the fund controller to calculate the fund distributions, capital calls, NAV, loans and interest
- Management of the audit process for the fund
- Manage and review the assistant accountant's work
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Ideally a NQ to 2 years PQE (ACA/ACCA)
- Experience of the Real Estate market beneficial
- Good working knowledge of group consolidation and Joint Venture accounting
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Strong process improvement skills
An established Real Estate Investment Fund that concentrates on a variety of different lines in the property market ranging from commercial to residential to student accommodation.
With a presence across four continents and more growth forecasted in the future, this is a remarkable opportunity for a fund accountant to join an energetic finance team in their London office, work closely with the financial controller and investment team, and be a valuable member of the organisation.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for an initial period of 6 months.
The rate for this Qualified Fund Accountant is £275-£350 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78992117