Mobile Application Developer
If you're passionate about Mobile Application then you could make a difference to a lot of peoples' lives.
We're looking for a SAP Mobile Analyst Developer to come and join us on a permanent basis at our Coventry headquarters. As a SAP Mobile Analyst Developer your main role is to contribute to the new development and provide technical support for Severn Trent's SAP mobile workforce applications. You will be required to analyse functional requirements, create high level and detailed designs, develop, support testing and deploy changes to the production environment. It should be noted that this is principally a support role. Severn Trent Water has recently implemented the SAP Agentry Warehouse and Work Manager Applications. These are available across various mobile devices (IOS, Android and Windows) allowing for both online and offline working. The solution utilises the SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) and the Agentry framework (formally Syclo) to provide the integration between the mobile device and SAP ECC.
As a Mobile Application Developer, your key skills and competencies will include:
* Production and review of the Technical Design documents for SAP Mobile Application developments
* Working closely with the business or SAP functional team to design, build and test SAP mobile application changes
* The ability to identify SAP mobile application work from functional specifications and provide build and testing estimates for this
* Be part of the application service integration technologies SAP team providing 2nd and 3rd level application support * Be responsible for triaging of Incidents, Service Requests and Service Improvement Requests
* Has a good understanding of the rationale behind any custom and existing development in the respective SAP mobile applications.
Severn Trent benefits include:
* Salary - Up to £50,500/Annum
* Fantastic Pension scheme
* 28 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 additional days per year
* Full range of Flexible benefits such as:
o SMART water - save money on your bills
o Private medical insurance
o Dental Insurance
o Childcare voucher scheme
* 3-5 years development and support experience working with integrated mobile applications.
* Experience/Knowledge designing, developing and testing multi-tier systems written Java
* Experience/knowledge of the SAP Warehouse / Work Manager application
* Experience / Knowledge of Agentry (formally Syclo) development components
* Experience / Knowledge of SMP (SAP Mobile Platform)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical information to business users
* SAP ECC development experience, e.g. ABAP
* Experience / Knowledge of OpenUI .Net for Agentry or .Net
* Fiori application design, development and implementation
* SAP ECC WFM / Click Knowledge
* SAP training and experience in the relevant development technology and toolset.
* SAP certified Agentry Developer
Based at Severn Trent Centre in the heart of Coventry, just a short walk from the train or bus station. We're right by the city's shopping and restaurants - however with an onsite restaurant and Costa Coffee, you probably won't need to leave the office.
Who are we?
We're a FTSE 100 water company, serving 8.1million people across the Midlands and into north and mid-Wales. Our customers, and the communities that we live and work in, are at the heart of everything we do and we're proud to be building a lasting water legacy. Our vision is to be the most trusted water company by 2020, delivering an outstanding customer experience, the best value service and environmental leadership. And we'll achieve that by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, driving operational excellence and continuous innovation, investing responsibly for sustainable growth, changing the market for the better and creating an awesome place to work. We want our people to be part of an organisation that celebrates diversity and individual thinking as we believe a diverse and inclusive workforce is important for success. We seek to ensure that every employee and every application we receive, without exception, is treated equally and fairly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79103902