Costs Finance Manager
Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a growing Financial Services company in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Costs Finance Manager on a permanent basis. The role will pay up to £50,000 + benefits for the successful candidate. The working environment is very open and supportive, and this role can provide an excellent career move for someone looking to move their career in the business partnering/ financial controlling space.
- Oversee business unit budget and drive financial performance
- Act as a business partner by developing and presenting analysis and insight to aid understanding of the cost base
- Manage the preparation and monthly reporting of operational expenditure in line with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for modelling
- Manage the preparation of the annual budget and medium term plans via engagement with stakeholders across the business
- Be responsible for monthly rolling forecasts
- Drove process improvement
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA)
- Be highly analytical and logical - previous commercial experience is necessary
- Advanced Excel and SAP skills
- Previous costing experience
- Be a strong communicator
For more information, please call Paige on or to apply, please e-mail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.