Workshop Plant Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work as a workshop plant engineer for a major supplier of heavy machinery. Great package and benefits included and NO weekend work.
- As the workshop plant engineer, You will be required to carry out all aspects of repair work from engines to gearboxes and hydraulics on heavy plant machinery and material handling equipment including JCB 360 along with diagnostics.
- You will be required to work as part of a well-established team within a workshop environment.
- You will adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
To be successful
- You will have previous experience working as a plant / agricultural or forklift engineer, fitter, mechanic or technician.
- You will hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in Plant Maintenance, land-based technology, agricultural engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You will have experience in diagnosing faults.
- Up to £24,700 DOE plus overtime
- No Weekend Work
- Potential career progress available.
- Some training provided
You will be working for a national supplier of heavy plant and material handling equipment to the construction and related sectors. Due to their great industry reputation and customer focus, they are continuously looking to expand and develop the business further, they are therefore seeking a workshop plant engineer who is ambitious and is looking to grow alongside them.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79120420