Pump Engineer required for our client; A leading manufacture within the pump industry. They are looking for an experience Pump Engineer to join their team and cover sites across London. It is essential that the Field Engineer is based on patch to be considered.
The Field Service Engineer requires mechanical and electrical knowledge and previous pump service or installation experience. The role will mainly cover London and sites within the M25, and you will work in a field service capacity, covering various different sites servicing and maintaining pumps.
My client is a leading manufacturer in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional pump field service engineer with mechanical and electrical skills to join their team.
Field Service Engineer - London Position Overview
- Service and Maintenance role working on booster sets, pump stations covering HVAC / Building Services.
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Liaise with customer on site
Field Service Engineer - London Position Requirements
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer
- You will work on submersible clean water pumps, pressurisation units & booster sets
- Qualifications in either mechanical or electrical disciplines
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, ideally with 17th Edition qualifications
Field Service Engineer - London Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K- £32K + overtime + bonus
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Call Out Allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79014356