£££ - Market Competitive Salary
Leading Company in Defence Sector is currently looking for a Process Engineer in Southampton.
In the role of the Process Engineer you will carry out activities such as: production support; design for manufacture and new product introduction; process development and improvement activities. You will be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge, a practical 'hands-on skill set' along with core engineering skills including data analysis, problem solving and continuous improvement. Processes supported by the team include vacuum brazing, laser welding, precision alignment, adhesive bonding, pressure bonding, mechanical assembly and associated metrology techniques.
Process Engineer - Qualifications and Experience:
* Good 'hands on' engineer with experience of manufacturing mechanical, electronic or electromechanical assemblies (from micro-electronics, optical packaging, medical, automotive or defence industries).
* degree level or higher in an Engineering related subject or equivalent relevant experience.
* Lean manufacturing and six-sigma techniques, DFMEA, SPC, failure analysis, root cause analysis.
* Good skills with Microsoft Office, familiar with Minitab or similar statistical analysis and ERP system such as SAP Customer focus.
* Adaptable, comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment
The Process Engineer opportunity offers a competitive salary and in addition you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Competitive pension scheme,
* Enhanced annual leave allowance
* Flexi work time
Any candidates being considered for the position must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
- If you are an experienced Process Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge……look no further!!!
Click to Apply now to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79014673