Experienced Maintenance Engineer (multi skilled) required for a leading food manufacturing group.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer, apprenticeship trained, with a great attitude. You will have exprience of working in a proactive, safe and effective manor to deliver a high quality engineering service within in a high volume production and packaging facility.
- Continental shifts (12 hour, 4 on 4 off days and nights)
- c£40,000 + Paid overtime
- Private Health Care
This is a varied role for an experienced multi skilled Maintenance Engineer and you will be involved in PPM work, projects plus reactive breakdowns, both in production and facilities engineering.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Deliver comprehensive maintenance on an electronic PPM system targeted at reducing unplanned work and maximising machine availability.
- Modify and update PPM system on a daily basis to ensure engineering information is up to date and accurate.
- Provide pro-active service and support for production and factory services.
- Train and assist production to deliver efficient machine setup, and effective start-ups.
- Work pro-actively with contractors, agencies and other permanently employed staff to ensure effective and compliant running of the factory.
- Manage own self to meet company objectives to agreed timescales.
Skills & Experience Required for role of Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering apprenticeship or academic and practical qualifications in two disciplines. Electrical & mechanical e.g NVQ 3 / ONC / HNC
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- Maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment.
- Understanding of services such as steam generation plant and industrial refrigeration.
- Practical hands on skills with machinery.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy are required
If you are an experienced multi skilled Maintenance Engineer and interested in this vacancy please contact Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff Recruitment on or Alternatively, email your CV to .
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry. Please visit our website to view current opportunities
Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78795466