SF Group are currently looking for a CMM Engineer with demonstrable experience inspecting and measuring parts within a manufacturing environment and is keen on developing their Quality Engineering skill set.
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector. It is currently experiencing fantastic structured growth and is looking for someone to join the team and expand their career within.
- Responsible for programming and running CMM machinery for first off inspection
- Use of standard measuring equipment for product inspection
- Working with and understanding of engineering drawings & GDT, Calibration systems & QMS especially ISO9001:2015
- Developing Quality Engineering skill set, learning processes such as APQP, NPI and 8D Analysis
Must have experience of:
- Programming an operating CMM machinery within a manufacturing environment
- A knowledge of metallic or machined components
For this position a salary between £30,000-£34,000 very much dependent on experience and previous exposure/training necessary.
If you are interested in this role please contact me, Rob Young on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79131699