My client is a residential property developer and are seeking to employ a new Engineering Manager to work from their Wolverhampton offices. Working within the development team, applications are being sought from skilled Civil or Structural Engineers with experience at working on major development projects.
The role will include the following aspects and require the following skill sets:
- Advising on proposed site developments from inception to completion.
- All engineering aspects of foul and storm water drainage, flood risk, levels, highway, access etc.
- Reviewing tender and construction drawings.
- Legislative framework such as: S38, S104, S278 Agreements
- Attending sites regularly
- Attend external meeting with various stakeholders
- Experience in residential development within a developer or consultant engineer environment
- Appropriate qualification within a relevant UK professional body, Institute of Civil Engineers and/ or Institution of Structural Engineers
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79044354