Cash Allocation Clerk
An industry leading business with an excellent reputation who are going through a period of considerable growth within finance. Based in lovely offices within South Birmingham, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Cash Allocation Clerk to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be working closely with the Accounts Receivable and Billing Manager to ensure all cash and credits are allocated and matched correctly to customer's accounts. This will include:
- Maintaining accurate and up to date system information.
- Effectively following up and resolving queries so cash is allocated to customer's accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Overseeing the Billing team to ensure accurate invoices are being raised.
- Work closely with Credit Control to flag any discrepancies with cash receipts.
This is a relatively new team so your input will be valued and you will be able to highlight any areas for improvement where necessary in relation to processes and systems.
You must have prior experience of working within a Sales Ledger team and ideally you will have experience of working with Billing and Credit Control teams too. You must have intermediate Excel skills including Pivot Tables and V Lookups and will be comfortable in assessing and improving processes where necessary.
You will be joining a growing team supported by a highly skilled management who provide training and support where necessary to help you develop your own career. There are genuine opportunities for career progression within the business and there is also the possibility of travel if you wish to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78977491