Customer Accounts Coordinator
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is an established and growing company looking for a Customer Accounts Coordinator to join their team.
This job would suit a graduate with 1-2 years' experience of a job will involving being responsible for managing the daily interaction with customers.
This company has grown year on year to establish itself as a market leader in its field, they are one of the largest influencers within their industry and hold an excellent reputation.
The successful individual will have a proven ability to manage a variety of service management requests along with the ability to build and maintain solid relationships with clients and suppliers. The candidate will need to be able to prioritise and solve a range of service problems in a timely manner. Excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills are essential and experience of working within a customer service environment, ideally on a service desk or similar, would be beneficial. Experience using SAP is a bonus.
Duties will include:
- Customer relationship management from a delivery perspective
- Management and co-ordination of new and existing projects
- Scheduling engineers to fulfil projects on a daily basis
- Dealing with serious complaints
- Making sure all inbounds calls are answered for all the clients
- Overall smooth running of the account
- Ensuring that all work is picked up on a daily basis by strong management of the portal and service partner network
For more information about this role or any other Customer Accounts Coordinator jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78978765