Hedge Fund Trade Support
Robert Half Financial Services are representing a City based Hedge Fund, to urgently a relevant Trade Support Analyst on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
The firm currently offers six differentiated alternative strategies including long/short global equity, commodities, credit macro, and a long volatility fund.
The Hedge Fund Operations Analyst is responsible for directly supporting the company's fund management team. The individual will be involved in the operational process of various product types (Futures, Options, OTC Swaps, specifically in the Energy and Consumable commodities markets, Money Market/ FX products, other) and will play a critical role in supporting Portfolio Managers & Trading personnel.
This position requires extensive interaction with Front Office, internal support departments (Fund Accounting, Risk, Legal/Compliance, Corporate Accounting, Software Development as well as the Fund Administrators) and counterparties.
- Operationally support Australasian, UK, and US based front office/ trading personnel
- Confirm and reconcile trades/ positions/ cash activity between City Financial execution desk and Futures/ OTC Counterparties. Resolve any disputes with Counterparties on a timely basis
- Review and resolve all position and cash breaks from the daily reconciliations prepared by the Funds' Administrator and perform reconciliations of monthly NAV's against the internal proprietary system
- Populate daily P&L for commodities portfolio's
- Review trade confirmations for all listed and OTC derivative products (specifically in the Energy and Consumable commodities markets)
- Assist with onboarding new counterparties (i.e. new Prime Brokers, OTC counterparties, executing brokers) and products
- Assist with projects related to supporting the growth of the Commodities portfolio's; Margin reporting/ Cash management, Production of enhanced PnL reports.
- Assisting with the population of data for regulatory reporting and financial audits
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required by the business
- Strong Preference given will be given to candidates with previous experience in Commodities operations (Power, Oil, Gas, Coal).
£200 per day- £250 per day, dependent upon experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78938155