The successful candidate will be part of a team carrying out bulk manufacturing processes and quality control procedures under supervision. As a technician, you will be responsible for using and maintaining laboratory equipment, testing manufactured materials for key attributes and interacting with the ERP system to record processes and accurately record stock control.
- A relevant scientific degree (or equivalent )
- Previous laboratory experience (gained during education or professionally).
- Experience of working in a team.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good time management
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- To be friendly and approachable with the enthusiasm to learn
- To be flexible to the needs of the business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78997287