Purchase Ledger Clerk
SF Group are currently searching for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a company in Grantham on a temporary - permanent basis.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
Skills and experience:
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience ideally working in a high volume environment
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines
If you feel this position is right for you and you are immediately available or available at short notice, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79103498