Senior Developer Golang OOP Python Java C++ - FinTech
Senior Developer (Golang OOP Python Java C++) London to £70k
Senior Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Go / Golang API microservices CI/CD Agile). FinTech start-up is seeking passionate Software Developers with Golang development skills to join their backend team to design and build cutting edge APIs and microservices.
As a Senior Developer you’ll be a key member of the engineering team and will work collaboratively to evolve the existing architecture, improve operations and implement new features and functionality. The technical stack is Go, Python, React with microservices architecture and CI/CD.
This Senior Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a well backed start-up that is currently operating in stealth mode with planned launch within the next few months. Excellent career progression as the company grows and you build a team around you. Offices based in a trendy tech area of London with lots going on.
- Strong backend development experience with any OO language (Python, Java, C++) and Go / Golang experience (ideally commercially but if not have used in your own time)
- Experience building and designing microservices
- Familiar with CI/CD and related tools (Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Good knowledge of Computer Science principles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Collaborative team member, keen to work in a start-up environment with lots of ownership
As a Senior Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus 25 days holiday and stock options.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2582 for a confidential discussion about this Senior Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79118291