Churchill Howard are working in partnership with an expanding organisation in the Central Birmingham area to recruit a Management Accountant. This organisation has seen continued growth in recent years and they are now looking for a forward-thinking Management Accountant to ensure financial control through the implementation of financial models and robust business processes. The management Accountant will provide financial support to key business stakeholders, delivering strategic insight and financial planning along with monthly management reports.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the direction of the organisation both now and the longer term future.
Management Accountant - Key responsibilities:
* Maintain financial control of the business in all aspects of the accounting process
* Provide financial insight into the business models within the company
* Provide insight around Pricing and Costing of company products
* Be highly numerate with great attention to detail
* Be positive and enthusiastic in driving the business forward offering valued input on commercial decisions
* Ensure effective controls are in place to minimise the risk of fraud and losses to the company
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and will demonstrate fantastic communication skills. They will be a pragmatic problem solver and face challenges head on. They will show a genuine interest in the industry and will demonstrate a willingness to participate when forming key business strategy.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79011099