Bathroom Technical Service Manager
Position: Bathroom Technical Services Manager (Field Based)
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week.? (Additional working patterns may be required, including some weekend work for which you will be paid overtime).
Location: London SE11 with extensive travel within the M25 area.
Salary: ?40k Basic + Commission & Paid Overtime. OTE ?50K + (Permanent Position)
Target: Experienced field based Bathroom Technical Services Manager with thorough understanding of the domestic plumbing market, and able to project manage new installations from inception to completion including liaising with our in-house Cad/Bathroom designer on bespoke installs.? ??
Pimlico Plumbers are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion, we now have an immediate requirement for an experienced field based Bathroom Technical Service Manager. The successful candidate will meet our domestic customers to discuss their bespoke requirements and will provide recommendations and estimate the cost of projects. They will allocate work to a team of bathroom installers and oversee the work carried out.? You will need a thorough understanding of the bathroom market, and be able to project manage new installations from inception to completion.? ??
- A Sales Biased Qualified Bathroom Specialist as you will be up-selling to Customers
- Assess and evaluate enquiries in relation to the viability of carrying out estimated work.
- Visit customers at home to survey and discuss their potential requirements.
- Produce and accurately price bathroom installation works and follow up on estimates sent within 3 days
- Provide a central point of contact for communications in relation to customer enquiries.
- Maintain a high level of personalised customer service at all times.
- Provide and facilitate a high level of personalised support and backup for the bathroom install team.
- Visiting live projects to ensure quality of installations and testing completed installations are to spec and standard.
- Relevant Plumbing Qualification (NVQ Level 2)
- Positive Can-Do attitude.
- Highly articulate and able to Communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Able to multi task & Smart in appearance.
- Customer centric approach and able to enforce the Pimlico brand and values.
- Previous experience costing domestic works
- Comfortable within a customer facing role
- Full driving licence
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- Company Vehicle (VW Golf)
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Paid overtime available.
- Free Corporate Clothing.
- Onsite Gym with free personal training sessions once a week.
- Free massage sessions at work once every two weeks.
- Company Mobile & IPad
- Onsite canteen
- Generous commission structure on all estimated work won.
Hours of Work:
You will be contracted to work a 40 hour week. Your specific hours of work and details of breaks will be as defined by your Manager in accordance with operational requirements.? Employees are expected to be co-operative in working outside their normal hours as necessary to cope with varying situations and workloads. Although not normally required, occasional additional hours, including weekends may be required as authorised by the needs of the business. For any additional hours worked you will be paid at your basic rate of pay or given alternative time off in lieu.
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If your application is successful you will generally be contacted within 10 working days of submitting your application.
Please note we Do not Use Recruitment Agencies and will not accept CV?S from Agencies, for any role advertised by Pimlico Plumbers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78918013