We're currently recruiting for an experienced Actuary to work for a leading General Insurer on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Actuary include:
- Reporting to and supporting the Chief Actuary (GI) in delivery of the statutory actuarial function requirements
- Managing and delivering independent validation of the Internal Model, providing assurance that Solvency II model requirements are met
- Managing and delivering a range of second line reviews as requested by the Chief Risk Officer and Risk Committees which may cover any aspect of pricing, capital, and reserving, or other risks across the wider business
- Recommending improvements to current practices based on an understanding of market best practice
- Supporting the Chief Actuary (GI) in influencing internal stakeholders and delivering actuarial function strategy
- Managing and developing three direct reports
Essential requirements for the Actuary:
- Qualified General Insurance Actuary (or equivalent)
- Experience in at least one of the core GI Actuarial areas (Pricing, Reserving or Capital)
- Confident managing stakeholders and able to credibly communicate findings (both written and verbally)
- Proven people management/leadership skills
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79003915