Air Tightness Engineer - North West
We have an urgent requirement for an Air Tightness Engineer to join a dynamic engineering firm that provides air leakage testing, air pressure monitoring and sustainability consultancy to the construction market.
- Previous working experience in air tightness.
- Up to date knowledge of legislation surrounding air tightness such as; building regulations, EcoHomes and Code for sustainable homes.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Driving license.
- Carrying out all sites testing in line with company procedures and guidelines.
- Transporting equipment from test to laboratory.
- Liaising with site contacts and clients.
- Preparing and testing test methodologies.
- Setting up equipment and instrumentation.
- Undertaking tests in line with BS EN 138929, ATTMA TS1, TSL1, TSL2 and other regulations.
- Collating, interpreting and analysis of data.
- Report writing.
- Providing remedial advice in the event of test failures.
- Competitive starting salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Company car.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Flexible working times.
Please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call 01792 365 007. We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79059601