Credit Control up to ££ competitive salary + Excellent Benefits - Manchester - Permanent
A leading European service provider, are looking to recruit a experienced Credit Controller to their dynamic team. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join the Accounts Receivable Team in
the Finance Shared Service Centre based in Manchester. As an FSSC contact, you will build in-depth knowledge and relationships with both external and internal customers.
The successful applicant will be a pro-active, hardworking, multi-tasking individual with a solid Credit Control background.You will have excellent IT skills, advanced Excel and previous experience using SAP preferred. Candidate will have excellent communication skills who can liaise at all levels with an ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced finance environment. A detailed understanding of cash collection cycles and risk management are essential.
Core duties include
* Collection of aged debt from a portfolio of customers via telephone, email, letter, etc
* Monthly risk assessment of ledger ensuring all customers are trading in line with Group Policy
* Allocate and reconcile multi currency cash to debtor accounts
* Ensure customer disputes are promptly entered on workflow system and communicated to regional contact
* Liaise with internal contacts to resolve customer disputes/account issues
* Effectively manage workflow strategies to review and monitor aged debt to ensure maximum cash collection
* Weekly and monthly reporting packs within specified deadlines
* Working as part of a team to achieve group targets and objectives
This is a great opportunity to join a established organisatiopn who offer a rewarding salary and the opportunity to develop and progress your career
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78914503