Working for a well established and professional organisation offering superb benefits and excellent scope for development and progression. Setting up, fine tuning and maintaining weaving looms to ensure efficiency and quality at all times.
- Responsible for the day to day running of a section of looms, setting up looms in line with product specifications
- Ensuring the product is weaving according to the required specifications and that operation meets health and safety stipulations
- Checking and signing off the work of other Loom Tuners, handling any enquiries and dealing with loom related and weaving issues
- Conducting mechanical and electrical repairs, ordering of parts and taking responsibility for the maintenance and cleaning of looms
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Several years experience working as a Loom Technician/Tuner
- Sound understanding of mechanics and textiles manufacturing
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, be quality focused and have a desire to meet customer expectations
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude are essential qualities coupled with an ability to work well using own initiative
RELOCATION PACKAGE IN ADDITION
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79061519