Are you a recent graduate looking for a first step in your career? Do you have an analytical approach to problems? Are you interested in joining a worldwide company?
IF SO READ ON!
I am currently working with a market leader based out of Burnley who are looking for a Credit Administrator to join their finance team. As a Credit Administrator you will be getting your first step into the finance department and learning from day one. Sitting in the finance team you will be providing day to day admin, providing support to different managers and dealing with customers.
The ideal candidate will have a good eye for detail, as this role requires someone who can find discrepancies and suggest changes that should be made to the system and processes the business use. Those with an analytical background/mindset will be best suited.
- Day to day admin to support finance team
- Matching credit notes to debit notes and disputing discrepancies
- Looking at data and seeing where things have gone wrong and informing team
- Review and asses compliance claims
- Working with major retailers globally and other internal managers and stakeholders
- Resolving customers queries
- Graduate with a 2:1 or above in Mathematics or Economics or Business
- Attention to detail
- Use of Microsoft Excel would be hugely beneficial
If you are a recent graduate or have relevant work experience and want to start a career in finance/analytics please apply. Alternatively contact Jordan at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79010918